Need help? 1 (250) 884 7061
Relax knowing your purchase is covered with a 3 year llimited warranty
Products covered: Biomat 7000MX, Biobelt 7000MX, Amethyst Pillow, Quantum Energy Pad, Quantum Energy Comforter, Alkal-Life 7000sl, Rejuvena 7000
Richway & Fuji Bio Inc. warrants the covered product to be free from defects and malfunctions at the time sold. “Defects” as used in this warranty, are defined as imperfections which impair or impede the function and use of the product.
How long the warranty lasts
This warranty lasts 3 years from the date of delivery. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only. Coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer ownership.
What this warranty covers
- Biomat / Biobelt / Amethyst Pillow: This warranty covers any defects or malfunctions in the electronic components, heating element, top cover replacement, pillow (stone) wrap replacement, and carry case.
- Quantum Energy Pad / Quantum Energy Comforter: This warranty covers any defects or malfunctions in the microfiber cover, internal cushion, comforter, and pillow case
- Alkal-Life: This warranty covers any defects or malfunctions in the main unit and accompanying parts.
- Rejuvena: This warranty covers any defects or malfunctions in the main unit, adapter, and USB charger.
If Richway & Fuji Bio determines that such goods are defective, within the period of this warranty, Richway & Fuji Bio will repair or replace the parts free of charge for the first year. Repair or replacement for the second and third year requires a fee, which can be found on our website. Repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy available to the buyer, and shall constitute the fulfillment of all Richway & Fuji Bio obligations in respect to the goods furnished under this agreement.
What this warranty does not cover
This warranty does not cover abuse, misuse, natural disaster, insufficient or excessive electrical supply, ordinary wear, fading, failure to follow instructions and improper maintenance. Richway & Fuji Bio shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages as a direct result of negligence or misuse. This warranty does not extend to the purchase of opened, used, repaired, repackaged, and/or resealed products by surplus or bulk re-sellers. Any and all warranties or guarantees shall immediately cease and terminate as to any products of parts thereof which are repaired, replaced, altered, or modified, without the prior express and written consent of Richway & Fuji Bio..
In the event your warranty has expired and you are in need of a repair for one of our products, Richway & Fuji Bio offers a repair service for anyone who owns one of our products.
How long does the repair service last?
Repair service is available for each product’s serviceable life. If we determine that a product is not repairable due to unavailability of functional parts or the serviceable life of the product has expired, we will not be able to service your product. Trade-ins are an option.
What is covered by the repair service?
The repair service grants the owner a rate for which out-of-warranty products are repaired. This is subject to the serviceable life of the product and parts availability. See below for a list of parts and products covered.
Biomat / Biobelt / Amethyst Pillow: Electronic components, heating element, top cover replacement, pillow (stone) wrap replacement and *carry case
Quantum Energy Pad (QEP) / Quantum Energy Comforter (QEC): microfiber cover, internal cushion, comforter, and pillow case Alkal-Life: Main unit and accompanying parts Rejuvena: Main unit, adapter, and USB charger * Covered for the first year only
What is NOT covered by the repair service?
The repair service does not cover any product which is damaged or malfunctioning due to causes beyond our control including, but not limited to, repairs necessitated by operator or owner negligence such as the failure to maintain the product according to the owner’s manual instructions, improper installation, accidental damage, damage from abuse, misuse, mold, mildew, bodily fluids and other liquid contact, rust or corrosion, and acts of nature.
How to get service:
To obtain service, contact Richway Technical Support at 808-589-2800 / 855-338-6410 (toll- free) email@example.com and provide the purchaser’s name, Richway Invoice (RI) number, and a detailed description of the problem you are experiencing. *A representative will provide you with a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. This number is required and must be legibly written/printed in a visible area on the outside of the package. Ship your product postage paid, include a copy of the original sales slip, credit card receipt or other proof of the date of the original retail purchase. The customer is responsible for shipping costs to send the product to Richway for repair or replacement. Richway will cover the shipping costs to return the product back to the customer.
*NOTE: If an RMA number is not obtained from Richway, your package(s) may be refused and returned to you.
How to send product in for repair:
- Pack items securely. Do not send the Biomat in the suitcase/carry bag. If stones are leaking from the Biomat for any reason, tape the delivery box well at all openings to prevent stones from leaking out of the package while in transit.
- IMPORTANT: Write the RMA number on the outside of the package and enclose return name, address and phone number. *Richway will not be responsible for packages that are shipped without an RMA number written outside of the package. These packages may be refused and returned to sender.
- The package(s) must have a tracking number. UPS or FedEx shipments can be tracked. If sending via the US Postal Service (USPS) requesting delivery confirmation will enable tracking of your item. If sending via USPS, you may insure your item at your discretion, but the insurance receipt cannot be used for tracking. The shipment is considered the customer’s property and responsibility until it is received by Richway. The customer is responsible for monitoring and ensuring their shipment is received by Richway. Please keep your tracking number on record to monitor your shipment.
- Ship the item postage paid to:Richway & Fuji Bio Inc.
1314 S. King St., Suite 520
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
Toll-Free: 1-855-338-6410 (U.S.A, Canada, Guam, Saipan)
Fax: 808-597-1651R&L Co., Ltd. 11F, Ace Gwangmyeong Tower B, 108 Haan-Ro
Gwangmyeong-Si, Gyenggi-Do, Korea 14319
How to send in payment for repair:
- Upon completion of the repair, Richway will contact the customer for payment information and return address confirmation.
- If you would like to pay by check, you may enclose a check payable to Richway & Fuji Bio Inc. with your repair. The check should be enclosed securely in an envelope and taped to the item. Please write the provided RMA number on the check for reference.
Repair time: Approximately 3 weeks from date of receipt.
|3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY||POST / NO WARRANTY|
|PRODUCTS||1 TO 2 MONTHS||3 MONTHS TO 1 YEAR||2ND YEAR||3RD YEAR||4TH YEAR+
|PILLOW||*FREE PICK UP
|*SEND BY CUSTOMER
|S-FILTER||ONE YEAR WARRANTY|
*Richway & Fuji Bio Inc. reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in this Repair Service Policy, at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site. You are responsible for reviewing the notice and any applicable changes. Changes may be posted without notice to you.